At Carolina Foundation Solutions, our foundation is our team of experts. Our employees are family. We take pride in hiring qualified individuals who work as a team to succeeed. We provide the proper tools, the best equipment, the required training and the necessary support to ensure that each member of our team can succeed.
We are looking to add a few new staff members to our family. Are you a people person that aims to please? Are you a go-getter that doesn’t stop until the job is done and done right? Do you thrive off of interactions be it on the phone or face-to-face? Do you love to make people smile? Do you want to change the lives of homeowners and business owners by having direct input on solving their problems?
If you answered YES to these questions then you are exactly who we are looking for! Join our team of well respected, honest and thoughtful individuals who strive to ensure homes and businesses are safe and on solid ground.
We are currently hiring for a full-time Customer Service/Inside Sales Represenative to work from our Burlington, NC office. Review the job description and qualifications below:
Title: Customer Service/Inside Sales Representative
Location: Burlington, NC Office
Reports To: President
This position is a key member of the management team, mainly responsible for providing support to our outside sales team by following up with B2B and B2C clients on schedule assessments, services and warranties. This position will maintain priority relationships with all CFS contacts including clients, engineers, realtors, homebuilders and support the overall organization though sales assistance year-round.
- Receive customer phone calls; provide support to customers and partners via phone and in person
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information
- Maintains customer records by updating account information
- Investigate and research all customer inquiries and concerns and follow-up promptly with the customer
- Help customers with financing and warranty information/problems; provide customer feedback to management
- Enter follow up information into computer for tracking and maintain up to date customer records to keep database current
- Work closely with Outside Sales Representatives regarding sales proposals, promotions and initiatives which require phone contact and follow-up along with visits to customers
- Attend training meetings, seminars, bimonthly sales meetings as required
- Ensures all activity and customer transactions are performed within CFS safety policies
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
Education and Specialized Skills Requirements:
- High school diploma / equivalent or a comparable combination of education, experience or training in related field
- Skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Previous sales experience; Knowledge of concrete masonry is a plus
- Positive attitude and desire to work with a great team in a fast-paced environment
- Basic math skills
- Good organizational and problem solving skills
- Experience with multi-line phone system
- Attention to detail
- Pleasant phone personality
- Ability to multi task
Our people are our strategic weapon. So of course, we have created a great place to work. We do this by focusing on how we challenge, train and grow our team of leaders. We want to see our organization have a positive impact on every team member, from personal growth to improving their professional skills as well as opportunities for advancement. Naturally, being on an excellent team has rewards beyond these soft qualities of a great place to work. Carolina Foundation Solutions provides competitive compensation and a benefits plan, including paid holidays, paid time off, 401K plan and access to an annual bonus.
Please email a cover letter, resume to email@example.com. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.